Nugen Audio SEQ-ST
Equaliser Plug-in (download)
- Linearphase Spline EQ features direct-draw interface with control points to adjust the EQ curves
- Transparent sound without phase smearing
- Three independent curves, individually assignable to Left, Right, Mid and Side
- EQ matching function for transferring frequency responses between different mixes
- EQ morphing allows for continuous automatable crossfading between different EQ settings
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Supported formats: VST 2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Win XP and later, Mac OSX 10.7 and later, Internet connection
Note: No sales to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Macau
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||iLok, iLok License Manager|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396185 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!