NTI Audio AL1 Acoustilyzer
Acoustic Analyzer with USB InterfaceThe combination of acoustic and electrical measurements makes the Acoustilyzer an ideal measuring tool for audio technicians, system installers, multi-media specialists and acousticians.
- Sound pressure level: Leq, short-term leq, LE, Lmin, Lmax, temporal graph
- Realtime Spectrum Analyzer (RTA): 1/1 or 1/3 octave band SPL / LEQ band display, relative measurement with memory, max - min display, averaging functions
- FFT: Displays the complete spectrum with high-resolution low-frequency mode
- Reverberation time: RT60 with 1/1 octave band resolution, reliability indication per band, according to ISO3382
- Delay time: Delay between electrical and acoustic signal (via built-in microphone), accuracy: 0.1 ms
- Electrical measurements: Level RMS, THD + N, polarity
- Optionally AL1STI-PA (not included in the scope of delivery) can also be used to measure speech intelligibility
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 175438 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!