Noble & Cooley 14"x05" Classic Snare Cherry
- Classic Cherry Series
- High-gloss lacquered shell, the one-piece shell is the heart of this snare
- 1/4" / 2.54 cm thick cherry wood shell
- Due to the density and sound reflection of the wood, this sound is similar to a maple shell
- Cherry wood is distinguished by its full, clear attack in the middle range, while the balance between the bass and high frequencies is easy to notice
- The shell has great power and playability
- Chrome hardware
- Die cast hoops
- Nodal Point lug system
- Size: 14" x 05"
- Finish: Natural
|Hloubka v palcích||5"|
|Surface Texture Of Shells||Lacquer, High Gloss|
|Die Cast Hoop||No|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266562 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!