Mytek Digital Brooklyn DAC+ Black
DA converter (with Saber 9028PRO DA chip)
- Revised circuits with separate paths for the left and right channels
- Up to 32-bit PCM / 384 kHz conversion
- Native DSD up to 256
- Mytek femtoclock generator
- Preamp section with MC and MM input
- Phono preamp
- MQA Hi-Res decoder
- LCD display
- 2x Line output XLR balanced
- 2x Line output RCA
- AES / EBU input
- 2x S / PDIF input coaxial
- 1x S / PDIF / ADAT input optically
- Word clock input and output
- USB 2.0
- Headphone output 6.3 mm jack stereo
- Integrated power supply
- Includes remote control
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||32 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||384 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423979 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!