Mytek Digital Brooklyn ADC Silver
MQA mastering AD converter
- Up to 32-bit PCM / 384 kHz conversion
- Native DSD up to 256
- Mytek femtoclock generator
- LCD display
- 2 Line inputs: XLR balanced
- 2 Line inputs: Kline 6.3 mm symmetrical
- AES output
- S / PDIF output: coaxial and optical / ADAT
- DSD output
- Word Clock input and output
- USB port
- Headphone output 6.3 mm jack stereo
- Integrated power supply
- Dimensions: Approx. 216 x 216 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Housing colour: Silver
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||32 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||384 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420465 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!