MXR M282 Dyna Comp Bass Compressor
- Classic sound with modern features
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC
- Tweaked and tuned for bass
- Low-noise operation
- High transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth
- Clean aperture for parallel compression
- 2 Attack settings
- True bypass
- Controls for Tone, Sensitivity, Output and Clean
- Attack switch to choose between fast and slow attack
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono jack input / output
- Power supply via power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connection, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: 11 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40 x 90 x 55 mm
- Weight: 130 g
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459925 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!