Mutec iClock dp w/ PSU
Synchronizable Digital Clock GeneratorDP version with two internal, redundant power supplies
iCLOCK is a synchronizable, high precision clock generator used as a reference in digital audio / video studios as well as broadcasting. A new concept of frequency processing developed by MUTEC offers a unique flexibility for synchronizing different devices to one or more home power sources.
Features such as redundant clock generation, synchronizable PAL / NTSC video generators, high-level jitter suppression, free scalability of outputs, 36 word clock rates, DSD and DXD support, synchronization of three external references, software and hardware extensibility, are but a few Features with which iCLOCK sets new standards!
- 2 x Multifunctional BNC inputs
- 1 x AES / EBU input
- 8 x word clock outs
- 4 x PAL / NTSC video outs
- 4 x AES / EBU outs
- 2 x S / PDIF coaxial outs
- Options slot
- A / V sync
- Jitter suppression in clock signals
- Central + redundant A / V clock distribution
- Conversion between NTSC, PAL, Word Clock, DSD, DXD, AES / EBU, AES / EBUid, S / PDIF, GPS, DCF77 and optional formats
- Synchronization of movie projectors, pilot tone resolvers and timecode generators
- Movie video audio transfers
- Coupling of PAL and NTSC based systems
- P / NVSG-02 2. Synchronizable PAL / NTSC video sync generator
- iC-ALARM alarm interface
- iC-WCO4 4 x Word clock output extension
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.