Musikverlag Schweizer Trompete Lernen Leicht 2
Trumpet Learning - Made Easy 2
- Bb trumpet
- The systematic trumpet school part 2 building on the first part
- Theory and practice
- Approach: Warm-up exercises, flexible exercises, kick-off exercises and endurance training form the basis for every brass player. This is the basis for a successful instrumental play, which every musician needs for their playing practice.
- Technique: Keyboard exercises, fingering techniques, interval exercises and tongue technology improve the technical skills and give the wind player a high degree of accuracy. Here certain sound sequences and handle combinations are practiced in detail and strengthened.
- Musicality: Etudes, plays and literary examples finally offer the possibility to apply insights from approach and technique to musical examples
- Continuation of the first volume
- Composition of the score material in 12 lessons
- Can also be used without knowledge of Volume 1
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 195971 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!