Musik & Geisteswerte Verlag Saxophon-Schule Vol.1
Alto saxophone school
- By Paul Schmitt: One of the standard alto saxophone schools
- Numerous good-sounding songs and pieces from baroque to jazz
- Careful construction and removal of the tonal space
- Very easy start and modest increase in the degree of difficulty
- Part of the pieces is exposed as a duo
- Suitable for both individual and group lessons
- All necessary concepts and basic requirements
- In German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262421 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!