Music Sales Paul Gilbert Intense Rock
DVDAt the age of 19 Paul Gilbert & his band Racer X recorded his first record and impressed the audience in LA with his fast, clear and intense rock style. After two more Psycho-Speed-Guitar albums with Racer X, Paul, together with Eric Martin, Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey, founded Mr. Big and Paul's debut as a versatile guitarist combining great guitar riffs with a lot of speed and feel.
'Intense Rock: Complete' goes further than any previous instructional DVD has ever done. Mr. Big Guitarist, Paul Gilbert explains step by step how to improve your abilities like sequences, alternate pickings, phrasing, dynamics, improvisation and feeling. Of course, no instructional DVD with Paul Gilbert would be complete without a healthy dose of techno terror licks. So, grab the guitar, turn on the TV and get the lessons in.
The DVD features 2 hours of rock lessons, a printable PDF with the booklet and bonus material including live performances by Yngwie Malmsteen and lessons with Steve Morse and John Petrucci
|Level Of Difficulty||Hard|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Music Sales DVD And Video For Guitar at a glance
- go to product group DVD And Video For Guitar
- go to product group DVDs and Videos
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Music Sales
- Music Sales Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page