MOTU Audio Express
Firewire / USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
- 2 Instrument / MIC inputs (XLR / TRS jack) with 20 dB pad (switchable)
- 48 V phantom power (switchable) and high impedance guitar input
- Stereo Line In: 2x stereo jack balanced
- 2x Stereo Out: 4x stereo jack balanced
- S / PDIF I / O
- MIDI I / O
- Headphone out with its own volume control
- Audio analysis tools (FFT display, correlation display, oscilloscope)
- Firewire bus-powered
- WDM / ASIO / CoreAudio drivers
- CueMix software
- Including power supply and MOTU Audiodesk sequencer software for MAC
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of instrument inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||4|
|max. Samplerate in kHz||96 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||241 mm|
|Depth in mm||178 mm|
|Height in mm||45 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 262627 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!