Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour
- Steve Vai Signature Model
- Electro-optical circuitry
- Switch-less design
- 2 Wah modes (Bad Horsie / Contour Wah)
- Also suitable for bass or keyboards
- Integrated True Tone buffer
- Quick-clip battery cover
- Buffered bypass
- Controls for Level and Contour
- Modes can be selected via the footswitch
- Status LED
- Metal housing made from cold-rolled steel
- 6.3 mm mono jack input / output
- Powered via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, negative polarity (-) inside)
- Suggested power supply unit: Morley AD N (not included - must be ordered separately)
- Power consumption: 16 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 230 x 150 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Made in the USA
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437020 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!