Mooer Mod Factory Pro
- Modulation multi effects unit
- 2 Independent processor modules
- 16 Modulation effects
- Position of the modulation modules in the signal chain can be switched
- 4 User presets
- Tap Tempo function
- Expression control
- Stereo operation possible
- A-Section controls for A.Speed, A.Depth, A.Control
- 8-Way rotary switch for selecting A section modulation effects
- B-Section controls for B.Speed, B.Depth, B.Control
- 8-Way rotary switch for selecting B section modulation effects
- Store control button
- 3-Way toggle switch for selecting the sequence of the modules in the signal chain
- True Bypass
- Status LEDs
- On / Off footswitch
- Preset footswitch
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono jack input
- 2x 6.3 mm mono (L/R) outputs
- 6.3 mm TRS EXP input
- Powered via optional 9V DC power supply with 2.1 x 5.5 mm coaxial power connector with negative polarity (-) inside (corresponding power supply: Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP, not included)
- Power consumption: 250 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96 x 106 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423757 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!