Mollenhauer 1295 Prima Alto Recorder
For those who enjoy the balanced response of a plastic recorder but desire the warm wooden tone of a school recorder, PRIMA is certainly the first choice. The instrument was the beginning of a new generation of recorders and is the one of the most highly acclaimed recorders in the world.
- Completely consistent response due to the use of special, high-quality plastic in the production of the head joint
- Warm sound via the pear tree wood body; up to 80% of the resonance occurs on the wooden surface of the inner bore hole
- Hygienic cleaning thanks to the chlorine-free ABS plastic head joint; the head joint can be cleaned easily with water
- Its design is the result of intensive collaboration with recorder teachers: a modern and pedagogically well-designed shape
- Baroque style fingering
- Double hole
- Head joint made of plastic
- Body made of pear tree wood
- Including cotton pouch with cotton cloth, grease pot and fingering chart with maintenance instructions
- Colour: Beige
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.