Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
570 results. Displaying items 201–225.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Effects Pedal Compressor with classic opto-electronic circuit, High-grade components, True Bypass, 6 Controls: tone, level, sustain, ratio, attack and release, Extended headroom via internal 18V power, Completely analog, Noiseless relay-based Soft Touch switching, Bypass footswitch, Status LED, Metal housing,...
- Compressor with classic opto-electronic circuit
- High-grade components
- True Bypass
Electric Guitar Amp Unique in size and appearance, Power: 44 Watt, Simple controls and features, 1 Jack output, Control for volume, Switch for Bright / Normal, Speaker output: 6.3 mm jack - 8/16 Ohm, Dimensions (W x D x...
- Unique in size and appearance
- Power: 44 Watt
- Simple controls and features
Effects pedal Boost / Overdrive, Controls for gain, level, tone and drive, 3-way low mid-boost switch, Boost foot switch, Drive foot switch, Status LEDs, Metal housing, 6.3 mm mono jack input / output, 6.3 mm mono jack Send /...
- Boost / Overdrive
- Controls for gain, level, tone and drive
- 3-way low mid-boost switch
Effect Pedal Daniel Steinhardt & Mick Taylor (That Pedal Show) signature overdrive/boost effect pedal, Drive and Boost channels can be separated or shared, Switchable sequence in signal chain, True bypass, Drive Section controls for Level Gain and Tone, Boost...
- Daniel Steinhardt & Mick Taylor (That Pedal Show) signature overdrive/boost effect pedal
- Drive and Boost channels can be separated or shared
- Switchable sequence in signal chain
Effect Pedal Modulated monophonic PLL harmoniser, Offers wild but repeatable guitar synthesiser/square wave fuzz sounds, 3 Completely blendable voices (Master Oscillator, Subharmonic, Square), Provides harmonics of up to three octaves above/below the input signal, 2 Frequency modulation modes (Glide...
- Modulated monophonic PLL harmoniser
- Offers wild but repeatable guitar synthesiser/square wave fuzz sounds
- 3 Completely blendable voices (Master Oscillator, Subharmonic, Square)
Walrus Audio Monument V2 Harmonic Tap Tremolo; Tremolo with fully analog signal path (optocoupler); controls: Rate, Depth, Division, Shape, Volume; Harmonic/Standard switch; Standard or Harmonic mode selectable; selectable rhythmic time units for tremolo: Quarter, Triplet, Eighth and Sixteenth; Five waveforms...
Effects pedal Compact Riff Recorder pedal with 8 hours of recording time, Synchronisable with the free of charge Wiretap App via Bluetooth, for songwriting on the go, Buttons: Back, Play / Delete and Next, True Bypass, Power consumption: 100...
- Compact Riff Recorder pedal with 8 hours of recording time
- Synchronisable with the free of charge Wiretap App via Bluetooth, for songwriting on the go
- Buttons: Back, Play / Delete and Next
Compressor / Limiter Sustain, level, and attack time controls, Powerful, percussive sound, Power supply via 9V battery or power supply (409939 )
- Sustain, level, and attack time controls
- Powerful, percussive sound
- Power supply via 9V battery or power supply (409939)
Effects Pedal Fuzz / Octave, 2-Channel fuzz with a separate octave-up effect, All three effects can be switched individually or in any combination, Tone, Shift, Level, Fuzz, Tone, Fuzz, Level controls, 7 Effects, Completely analogue construction, Noiseless relay-based soft-touch...
- Fuzz / Octave
- 2-Channel fuzz with a separate octave-up effect
- All three effects can be switched individually or in any combination
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Guitar Synthesiser, 11 Mono synthesiser sounds, 11 Programmable user presets, Controls: Vol Dry, Vol Synth, Sens, Ctrl, Type, LED: Effect on, Foot switch: Preset, bypass, Input: 6.3 mm jack, EXP Pedal: 6.3 mm jack,...
- Guitar Synthesiser
- 11 Mono synthesiser sounds
- 11 Programmable user presets
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Tremolo, Controls: Depth, Gain and Speed, Amplitude or Harmonic Mode (switchable), Expression pedal connection for speed control, Power supply via 9 V battery or 9 V power supply unit (not included, suitable power supply...
- Controls: Depth, Gain and Speed
- Amplitude or Harmonic Mode (switchable)
Effects Pedal Digital Octaver, Reissue of the popular Mooer Tender Octaver with new algorithms, 3 Different algorithms: Fat, Tight and Swell, True analog dry through signal, True Bypass, Controls for Dry, Sub and Upper, 3-Way toggle switch for selecting...
- Digital Octaver
- Reissue of the popular Mooer Tender Octaver with new algorithms
- 3 Different algorithms: Fat, Tight and Swell
Effects unit Road-ready metal housing with integrated preamp, Power amp and horn driver by Electro-Voice, Effects loop, Controls for Gain, Tone and Output, Via the switch, you can select if the amp is muted with active Banshee (like with...
- Road-ready metal housing with integrated preamp
- Power amp and horn driver by Electro-Voice
- Effects loop
Effect PedalUse your favorite pedals and reproduce their interaction with an amp and speaker, or connect the speaker output of your amp to the Torpedo C.A.B M input and speaker output of the C.A.B M with your speaker for a...
- Speaker Simulation
- 32 Two Notes virtual boxes
- 8 Microphones, 8 power amps and 8 room simulations are already pre-installed
Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Pitch Shifter, Polyphonic drop algorithm from the Whammy DT, Can be transposed down from a semitone to one octave + octave/dry mode, Toggle switch for switching between momentary or latching mode, True Bypass, Metal...
- Pitch Shifter
- Polyphonic drop algorithm from the Whammy DT
- Can be transposed down from a semitone to one octave + octave/dry mode
Effects PedalThe Strat, Marshal towers, fuzz and wah wah pedals have always been connected immediately and naturally with the legend Jimi Hendrix. Another element that the guitar master repeatedly used is the Tycobrahe Octavia, the first octaver, which was developed...
- Copy of the famous Tycobrahe Octavia
- Cool "octave up" sounds like Hendrix's "Band of Gypsies" and Jeff Becks "Wired" Album
- Toggle switch for switching between fuzz and Octave
Electric Guitar Effects Booster, Up to +26 dB Clean Boost, Improved power circuit, Toggle switch for the OI limiter, Additional toggle switch for the infamous "monitor" level, Fully analogue circuit with top quality components including a vintage optical limiter,...
- Up to +26 dB Clean Boost
- Improved power circuit
Effects Pedal Univibe, Jimi Hendrix signature limited edition, Jimi Hendrix's world-famous modulation sound, Artwork by legendary rock artist Gered Mankowitz, True Bypass, Speed ââLevel and Depth control, Vibe switch to select between Chorus and Vibrato mode, Bypass foot switch,...
- Jimi Hendrix signature limited edition
- Jimi Hendrix's world-famous modulation sound
Keeley Synth 1; fuzz / synthesizer / volume swell effects pedal; analog operation; filter frequency controllable via expression pedal; Chaos mode for changing the detection mode of the synthesizer (normal = positive/negative peak detection; chaos = zero-cross detection); true bypass;...
Effects Pedal Analogue booster, Mono in and out, Volume control, Break-up control with 6 fixed gain levels, True bypass, Power supply via 9V DC (negative polarity inside)
- Analogue booster
- Mono in and out
- Volume control
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar A/B/Y, Looper, Switcher and Boost, 2 Serial effect loops, Up to 20 dB Clean Boost, 2 Separate outputs, Flexi switch (Loop 1 and Loop 2 / Both and Boost), Foot-switches function as latching and...
- A/B/Y, Looper, Switcher and Boost
- 2 Serial effect loops
- Up to 20 dB Clean Boost
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Boost/Overdrive, Russian NOS diodes, From clean boost to overdrive sound, 18 V circuit for maximum headroom, Volume, treble and distortion controls, 6.3 mm inputs and outputs on the front, Metal casing and foot switch,...
- Russian NOS diodes
- From clean boost to overdrive sound
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Sustainer, Wah, Filter, Pitch Shifter and Harmonizer, Position: Controls the dry / wet mix, Acceleration: 2-pole low pass filter, Velocity: Affects the pitch of the wet signal, Controls: Position, Velocity, Acceleration, Switch: Expression (Acc...
- Sustainer, Wah, Filter, Pitch Shifter and Harmonizer
- Position: Controls the dry / wet mix
- Acceleration: 2-pole low pass filter
Effects Pedal Speaker simulator and DI, 12 Speaker algorithms in 4 variations, Controls: Multifunction Control 1, Multifunction Control 2 and Headphone Volume, Switch: Input Gain (0, -20, -30 dB), Current consumption: 150 mA, Power supply via 9 V DC...
- Speaker simulator and DI
- 12 Speaker algorithms in 4 variations
- Controls: Multifunction Control 1, Multifunction Control 2 and Headphone Volume
ThorpyFX Heavy Water Boost; Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar; high headroom dual boost, same boost circuit as the Dane but the second side gives more drive/grit using germanium diodes; Controls: 2x Boost, 2x Low; LED: 2x Effect on; Footswitches: 2x...
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!