Mesa Boogie Throttle Box
The amp maker from California also builds pedals. These are all highly interesting, and there is no need to discuss Mesa Engineering's processing and quality. But what can their pedals do, and what makes them different?
The THROTTLE BOX™ Distortion serves up all genres of ROCK with cut and aggression, but retains the signature warmth and organic sonic quality found in all our amplifiers. In all settings the pedal convinces through a high throughput; Nevertheless, the tube warmth is always there. The THROTTLE BOX also features a unique MID CUT that scoops out midrange to produce the signature Boogie® “V” EQ-curve that so many artists have employed in our amps to create the world’s heaviest guitar tones!
- True bypass
- Gain control
- Lo/Hi Gain switch
- Master level controller (up to + 20 dB)
- Tone knob
- Mid Cut Regulator
- Battery operation possible (9V block)
- External power supply is required (9V DC / 15 mA)
- Power adapter NOT included (optional power adapter available under Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions: 73 x 122 x 58 mm
- Weight: 347 g
- Made in USA