Mesa Boogie Mesa Boogie Clearlink Receive
Converter / ISO
- A solution for all instruments where the signal has to be transmitted more than 6 meters
- A common application is to receive a buffered signal over long balanced (XLR or TRS) cable runs from Mesa boogie Clear LinkSend (Art.396668, not included) and convert it into an unbalanced signal over 6.3 mm jack for an amplifier input
- Can also be used to avoid ground loops humming, as with a multi-amp switching setup
- Passive design
- High quality Jensen audio isolating transformer
- Balanced XLR & TRS 1/4" jack or unbalanced 1/4" TS jack input
- Suitable for cables up to 100 m
- Isolated 6.3 mm jack output
- Phase switch
- Ground switch
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 98 x 63 x 44 mm
- Weight: 232 g
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396670 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!