Mel Bay The Complete Mandolin
School for mandolin
- By the internationally celebrated mandolin Marilynn Mair
- Most comprehensive American mandolin school
- Building on the exercises of the leading American mandolin teachers of the early 20th century
- Attitude and technique
- Position work
- Rhythm studies
- Picking techniques
- Duet Styles
- Selected exercises and musical examples from violin melodies to Vivaldi concerts and Beethoven sonatins
- With online audio access for downloading demos and play alongs
- ISBN: 978-078-668-763-3
- 224 pages
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 417519 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!