Mel Bay Standards For Jazz Guitar
School for Jazz Guitar
- Jim Ferguson: Comping Standards For Jazz Guitar
- Treats three primary approaches: Straight-four, basslines and combo variants
- Includes numerous chord voicingss and a variety of dynamic and rhythmic figures used in jazz
- Other highlights include the use of guides and pivots, chord scales, handling of modal melodies and more
- In notation and tablature
- In English
- 32 Pages
- ISBN: 978-078-668-586-8
- Includes CD with exercises
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 345715 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!