Mel Bay School Of Mandolin - Blues
Method for Blues Mandolin
- By Joe Carr
- In the style of the great players of the blues mandolins like Carl Martin, Charlie McCoy, Yank Rachell, Howard Armstrong and Johnny Young
- The mandolin as a convincing instrument of blues ensembles
- With pieces by Bill Monroe, Jethro Burns (Homer and Jethro), Winzig Moore (Bob Wills' Texas Playboys) and Johnny Gimble
- Basic blues-shuffle rhythms
- Create your own blues solos, turnarounds and intros
- In notation and tablature
- Includes online audio access to demos and play-alongs
- ISBN 978-078-669-106-7
- 32 Pages
- In English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 378092 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!