Mel Bay Jazz Lines: Charlie Parker
Jazz Textbook for Guitar
- Contains numerous jazz lines in the style of Charlie Parker
- Instructions for connecting scales
- Incorporation of e.g. II-V-I Progressions or Turnarounds
- In standard notation and tablature
- With chords and handles
- ISBN 978-078-669-056-5
- 47 Pages
- In English
- Includes demo and play-along recordings (free downloads)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426640 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!