Mel Bay Blues Harmonica
School for Blues Harmonica
- Level 1 - for beginners
- By David Barrett
- In solid blues tradition with good-sounding licks
- Phrasing concepts (small pieces to develop appealing solos)
- 12-Bar theory of blood, vibrato, shakes, and more
- Suitable for dieatonic C and A major harmonica
- With Online Audio Access for download for demo and play along (code is included in the book)
- ISBN 978-078-669-089-3
- 30 Pages
- In English
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 376053 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!