Meinl Tuning Fork Synodic Moon
Planet Tuning Fork
- Note: G#3
- Determination of frequency: Duration of a orbit around the earth from one new moon to the next
- Orbital period in days: 29.530588
- Round trip time in seconds: 2551442.803
- Calculation of frequency: 1 / 2551442.803 sec = 0.00000039 Hz, (0.00000039 Hz x 2) 2^28 = 210.42 Hz
- Frequency: 210.42 Hz (29th octave)
- Shifted standard tuning 440 Hz, A4 / a' = 445.86 Hz
- Made in Germany
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 344755 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!