Meinl Tuning Fork Sedna TF-SE
Planet Tuning Fork
- Note: F#3
- Sedna is a dwarf planet from the Kuiper Belt
- Determination of the frequency: Duration of one orbit of Sedna around the sun. Position from the sun: 10th planet (after Pluto)
- Orbital period in years: 12280
- Orbital period in days: 4485147.2
- Round trip time in seconds: 387516718080
- Frequency calculation: 1/387516718080 Sec = 2.58053 * 10^-12 Hz, (2.58053 * 10^-12 Hz x 2) 2^45 = 181.60 Hz
- Frequency: 181.60 Hz (46th octave)
- Shifted standard tuning 440 Hz: A4 / a' = 431.92 Hz
- Made in Germany
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 344764 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!