Meinl Tuning Fork Sedna TF-SE
Planet Tuning Fork
- Note: F#3
- Sedna is a dwarf planet from the Kuiper Belt
- Determination of the frequency: Duration of one orbit of Sedna around the sun. Position from the sun: 10th planet (after Pluto)
- Orbital period in years: 12280
- Orbital period in days: 4485147.2
- Round trip time in seconds: 387516718080
- Frequency calculation: 1/387516718080 Sec = 2.58053 * 10^-12 Hz, (2.58053 * 10^-12 Hz x 2) 2^45 = 181.60 Hz
- Frequency: 181.60 Hz (46th octave)
- Shifted standard tuning 440 Hz: A4 / a' = 431.92 Hz
- Made in Germany
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 344764 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!