Matthews Effects Astronomer v2 Reverb
Effect pedal for electric guitar
- 2 Rows with identical controllers allow switching between 2 different settings
- 2 Slide switches on the side of the pedal to select one of 3 reverb effect constellations of each row: Canis Major (EchoVerb), Orion ( reverb with adjustable "shimmer" effect) and Ursa Major (chamber reverb)
- Alternate and bypass footswitches can be remotely controlled via the alternate input jack using a stereo jack cable
- True bypass
- Controller: 2x Mass, 2x Glow, 2x Travel
- Switch: Top & bottom effect constellation
- LED: Effect on/alternate setting
- Foot-switch: Bypass effect/alternative setting
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Expression Input: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Alternate input: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Mains adapter connection: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, minus pole inside
- Current consumption: 100 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply unit (not included in delivery - suitable power supply unit: Article Nr. 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 66 x 122 x 36 mm
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
|Ki- / bemeneti konfiguráció||Mono be / mono ki|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464772 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!