Martin Koch E-Gitarrenbau Bauanleitung
Specialist book for electric guitar construction
- Covers the design and construction of guitars and bass guitars
- For instruments with solid, semi-solid or semi-acoustic bodies
- Features almost 600 photos and over 100 illustrations
- Pocket book format
- 235 Pages
- ISBN: 9783901314056
- Note: book is in the German language
- General information
- Guitar electronics
- Solid, semi-solid, or semi-acoustic bodies
- Truss rods
- Surface treatments / Finishes
- Fret dressing
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 204468 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!