Martin Koch E-Gitarrenbau Bauanleitung
Specialist book for electric guitar construction
- Covers the design and construction of guitars and bass guitars
- For instruments with solid, semi-solid or semi-acoustic bodies
- Features almost 600 photos and over 100 illustrations
- Pocket book format
- 235 Pages
- ISBN: 9783901314056
- Note: book is in the German language
- General information
- Guitar electronics
- Solid, semi-solid, or semi-acoustic bodies
- Truss rods
- Surface treatments / Finishes
- Fret dressing
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||236 Pages|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 204468 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!