Guitar Amp Head
Gone are the days when using Marshall you could once run with your fingers over all pots already then having the classic rock sound (including Tinnitus). The JVM205 is a 2-channel model with 50 W, but has much more to offer.
The most important thing: The sound. Apart from having clean sound (Clean/Crunch-Green-mode), it is typical Marshall and ranges from quaint plexi sounds to modern high-gain. Another sound is a very untypical "american" clean sound, that other britons rarely elicit and sounds really good.
Theory of colours: The Clean / Crunch channel provides 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know it from other Marshall products, right?). At orange it is already plexi-style, at red it will go already in the crunchy 80's sounds).
In Lead channel it goes on - there is Gain in all dimensions - without slush and typical snappy; but if necessary also "creamear" sounds can be generated. There is a programmable 4 way footcontroller, which can control all switching functions. This amp head with 50 W in this price range is practically unbeatable!
- 50 Watt
- 2 Channels (without semiconductor in signal path)
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- Programmable 4-way footswitch
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
- Marshall Tube Guitar Heads at a glance
- display Tube Guitar Heads in price range 1000 € - 1500 €
- go to product group Tube Guitar Heads
- go to product group Amplifier Heads for Guitar
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Marshall
- Marshall Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page