Marshall Bernie Marsden LTD 1959HWBM
Tube Head for Electric Guitar
- Bernie Marsden Signature limited edition model
- Comes as close as possible to its 1959 Plexi
- Warmer and softer with less bite and a little more punch
- Channels: 2
- Power: 100 Watt
- Preamp tubes: 2 x ECC83
- 1x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power stage tubes: 4 x EL34
- Controls: Volume I, Volume II, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence
- Switches: Impedance selector (4, 8 & 16 Ohms), Voltage selector
- Speaker outputs: 2x 6.3 mm Jack
- Connections: Input I Hi & Lo (2x 6.3 mm jack), Input II Hi & Lo (2x 6.3 mm jack)
- White Snakeskin Vinyl
- Piping in leather look
- Silver/Maroon Plexi Style Marshall Logo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 740 x 210 x 305 mm
- Weight: 21.4 kg
- Handmade in the U.K.
- Matching box 1936VBM in the same finish: Article Nr. 470788 (not included)
|Power Amplifier Tubes||EL34|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470786 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!