Marshall 1962 Bluesbreaker
- For electric guitars
- Authentic styling
- 30 W RMS output power
- 2x 12" Greenback Celestion speakers
- 2 Input channels: Top Boost and Normal
- 3-Band sound control and presence
- Separate volume control for both channels
- Tremolo effect with intensity and speed control
- Footswitchable tremolo is included
- Equipment has been tested according to CE directives of the EEA (European Economic Area)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 600 x 240 mm
- Weight: 30.2 kg
|Speaker size||2x 12"|
|Power Amp Tubes||EL34|
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166986 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!