Marienberg Devices VC Sine Phase Oscillator
Voltage-Controlled Sine-Phase Oscillator
The sinusoidal phase oscillator from Marienberg Devices provides the sine and pulse waveforms at eight outputs, each shifted by 45°. This results in numerous experimental applications such as extended linear frequency modulation, realisation of a resonator by controlling a plurality of bandpass filters, or mixing of the individual phase signals for generating complex waveforms.
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analog oscillator with the sinusoidal and pulse waveforms
- 8 outputs per waveform with a 45 ° phase shift
- CV inputs for hard sync and pulse width modulation
- Frequency range: 0.2 Hz to 20 kHz
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Power consumption: 170 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack cable
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 54 mm
- Weight: 593 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.