Marienberg Devices VC Oscillator B
Voltage Controlled OscillatorThe VCO B is an inexpensive, small oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, ramp and pulse waveforms. For modulation, there are inputs for FM (exponential), sync and pulse width modulation.
- Analog, high-quality oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, ramp and pulse waveforms
- Frequency range: 32 Hz to 8 kHz
- LFO mode: 0.22 Hz to 35.5 Hz
- SUB mode: 0.01 Hz to 2.65 Hz
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Power Consumption: 90 mA
- Connectors 6,3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 50.8 x 40 mm
- Weight: 274 g
- Developed and handmade in Germany
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 323560 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!