Marienberg Devices VC Multimode Filter A
The Marienberg Devices' multimode filter is an analogue 12 dB filter, which provides lowpass, highpass, bandpass and band-lock filter characteristics in parallel at separate outputs. For each parameter there are two independent control voltage inputs. For self-oscillation, the filter can be used as a sine oscillator.
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analogue multimode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandperre
- Cutoff frequency adjustable from 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Voltage range per CV input: 0 to +10 V
- Power consumption: 50 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 40 mm
- Weight: 386 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.