Marienberg Devices VC Low Frequency Oscillator A
Voltage-Controlled Low-Frequency OscillatorVoltage controlled LFO which produces the sinusoidal, delta, pulse, sawtooth and ramp waveforms. The waveforms can be changed via the Shape parameter. For LFO frequency, Hard Sync and Shape, control voltage inputs are available.
- Analog LFO with the sinusoidal, delta, pulse, sawtooth and ramp waveforms
- Wave-shaping function
- Frequency range: 0.1 - 32 Hz
- Voltage range per input: 0 to 10 V
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 50.8 x 56 mm
- Weight: 307 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 323558 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!