Marienberg Devices VC Envelope Generator A
Voltage-Controlled Envelope Generator
Complex ADSR envelope generator with advanced functions. Each phase can be modulated with a control voltage and upon reaching each phase, a gate signal is generated and provided at its own output. This can be used to create interesting switching states or to connect several envelopes. Another special function is "Time Compress" - a control voltage input over which all phases can be shortened globally. This allows the envelope curve to be synchronised with the speed of the sequencer.
- Developed and handmade in Germany
- Analogue extended envelope generator
- Gate output for each phase
- "Time Compress" function
- Different trigger modes selectable
- 1.5 ms to 10s for attack, decay and release phase
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Voltage range per gate output 0 to 5 V
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 40 mm
- Weight: 491 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.