Marienberg Devices Four Voice Poly MIDI Converter
Four-Voice MIDI ConverterWith the Marienberg Devices MIDI converter module, MIDI signals from keyboards or sequencers can be converted into analogue control voltages and gate signals. The four channels can be configured as independent monophonic channels or as a four-voice system.
- 4-Channel "MIDI to analog converter"
- Modes for "4x1-voice monophonic" or "1 x4-voice polyphonic"
- Each channel has outputs for pitch, velocity, gate and trigger
- Voltage range per output: 0 to 10 V
- Voltage range per gate output: 0 to 5 V
- Power consumption: 120 mA
- Connections: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 38 mm
- Weight: 380 g
Can only be operated with a Marienberg Devices power supply unit!
- display Interface Modules in price range 350 € - 450 €
- go to product group Interface Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Marienberg Devices
- Marienberg Devices Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany