Marian Seraph AD2
PCIe Audio Interface
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- Multi-card support
- "Beast" DSP with 44 channel mixer (no latency)
- 2 Line inputs: XLR balanced (Sub-D with adapter cable)
- 2 Line outputs: XLR (Sub-D with adapter cable)
- AES / EBU input and output: XLR (Sub-D with adapter cable)
- Wordclock input: BNC
- Drivers: WDM Audio, Direct Sound, MME, ASIO 2.2, Core Audio Support
- Compatible with 64-bit Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 / 2008.R2 / 2012 and Apple Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7
|Converter||24 bit/192 kHz|
|Number of instrument inputs||0|
|Zero latency monitoring||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466538 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!