Marcus Miller V9 Swamp Ash 5 TBK 2nd Gen
5-String Electric Bass
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Quilted maple
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White pearloid blocks
- Nut: Bone
- Neck profile: C
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 864 mm (34"/ Long scale)
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- Frets: 20 Medium small
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Super Jazz Revolution single coils
- Marcus Heritage-3 preamp with mid-frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual pot) - Bass
- Active/Passive mini toggle switch
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern S
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Sire Premium open gear
- Colour: Transparent Black
- Includes a pickguard (unmounted)
- Made by Sire
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446118 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!