Marcus Miller V9 Swamp Ash 4 NT 2nd Gen
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros celebica)
- Fretboard inlays: White pearloid blocks
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- Frets: 20 Medium small
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Scale: 864 mm
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Super Jazz Revolution single coils
- Marcus Heritage-3 preamp with mid-frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual pot) - Bass
- Active/Passive mini switch
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern S
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: Sire Premium open gear
- Colour: Natural matte
- Includes a pickguard (unmounted)
- Made by Sire
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446086 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!