Marcus Miller V7 Swamp Ash-5 NT 2nd Gen
5-String Electric Bass
- Body: Swamp ash
- One-piece neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard inlays: White pearloid blocks
- Neck profile: C
- Nut: Bone
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- Scale: 864 mm (34"/long scale)
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Frets: 20 medium small
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz single coils
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 with frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual pot) - Bass
- Mini toggle switch (active/passive)
- Includes 2x 9V batteries
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern S with 18 mm string spacing
- Hardware: Chrome
- Colour: Natural
- Made by Sire
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446274 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!