Marcus Miller M7 Swamp Ash 5st NT 2nd Gen
5-String Electric Bass
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Flamed maple
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- Scale: 889 mm (Extra Long Scale)
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Nut width: 45 mm
- 24 Medium frets
- Pickup: 2 Marcus Miller Pure humbuckers
- Marcus Heritage-3 Electronics with Frequency Control
- Volume / Tone controls (dual pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Middle Frequency (dual pot), Bass
- Active / Passive mini-switch
- Equipped with 2x 9 V batteries
- Marcus Miller Custom Big Mass2 bridge
- Black hardware
- Colour: Natural
- Made by Sire
- Suitable case available under: Article no. 212517 (not included)
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465630 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!