Make Noise tELHARMONIC
- Multi-voice multi-algorithm synthesiser module programmed by Tom Erbe: three-voice additive harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium of 1897, sound synthesis inspired by the early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney from 1961 as well as three voices Phase modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis of the 80s
- All algorithms are available at their respective outputs at the same time
- 6 Octaves continuous 1V / oct. Pitch control, 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- 3 Voice Shift Register allows you to create any 3-tone chords within the twelve-tone scale
- DEGREE modulation, synchronizable with clock or gate via D-gate input
- Gate output
- Integrated DSP with 24-bit / 48 kHz codec, 32-bit floating-point processing
- Current consumption: 139mA @ + 12V, 10mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 14 hp x 30 mm
|Width||14 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427107 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!