Make Noise Teleplexer
- Signal router with telegraph functionality
- The user patches any number of control sources leaving the destination end of patch cables un-connected
- Destinations are patched to the outputs of the Teleplexer. Touching the tip of any patch cable carrying a source signal to the surface of the Teleplexer creates a momentary connection
- User determines target and polarity of the signal by touching the patch cable to any one of the 14 metal plates
- Possible sources: LFO, Envelope, Sequence, Clock, Gate, Audio Signals and more
- Auxiliary inputs allow for continuous signal source to be added to destination
- Channel, level and polarity LEDs
- Current consumption: 20mA @ + 12V, 20mA @ -12V
- Dimensions (W x D): 8 HP x 24 mm
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427106 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!