Make Noise Brains
- For pressure points (item 414541, not included)
- Clocked sequential binary event machine;
- Voltage controlled via direction, run / stop or reset
- Pressure points generate data inputs in the form of touch-selectable reset and hold levels as well as patchable reset pulses per level
- Touch Gate Out generates a gate high signal when pressure points are touched
- Maximum two pressure points can be connected
- Current consumption: 10 mA @ + 12V, 0 mA @ -12V
- Dimensions: 4 HP x 36 mm (max depth)
- Includes cable for up to two pressure points
|Width||4 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414539 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!