Magma Workstation Multiformat XL
- Suitable for NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol S2, Akai MPC Renaissance, Akai MPK-25, Numark Mixtrack Pro, Denon MC-6000, American Audio VMS-4, Vestax VCI-400/380, Reloop Terminal Mix-4/2, Reloop Beatpad, Akai APC-40, Behringer CMD-Studio, Stanton DJC-4 and similar sized controllers up to 51 cm long
- Includes different sizes of padding strips to customise the controller compartment for smaller controller models
- Includes pull out (completely removable) laptop platform (with cable guiding)
- Robust construction made of 9 mm plywood, aluminium valance and butterfly latches
- Stackable steel ball corners to place the workstation securely on the top
- 2 Fastening straps for transporting (MacBooks and notebooks up to 3 cm high)
- Dimensions: exterior: (W / H / D): 61 x 48 x 20 cm / interior: (W / H / D): 51 x 33 x 4.5 cm (+ 10 cm for cable connections)
|Inner width||510 mm|
|Inner depth||330 mm|
|Inner height||45 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 328923 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!