Mackie Thump 12A
- Equipped with: 12" High performance woofer, 1.4" titanium compression driver
- 1300 W Class D power (LF: 1000 W, HF: 300 W)
- Amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response technology for fast transient playback and powerful bass
- Integrated 2-channel mixing console with Vita Preamps and Wide-Z technology
- 4 Application-specific speaker modes for various applications
- Digital precision crossover
- Automatic run-time and phase correction
- Protection system in case of overload or overheating
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB
- Dispersion pattern: 90° x 60°
- Frequency response: 50 - 23,000 Hz
- XLR Thru output
- Integrated stand mount
- Robust housing for intensive use
- Angled on two sides for use as a stage monitor
- 4 Handles for carrying
- Universal power supply (100-240 V AC) with power conditioner for reliable performance on an unstable power supply
- Dimensions: 615 x 358 x 356 mm
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Colour: Black
- Suitable cover: Article no. 423537 / Suitable rolling bag: Article no. 423539 (both not included)
|Number of woofers||1|
|Power (manufacturers info)||1300 W|
|SPL in dB||126 dB|
|EQ per Channel||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416152 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!