16-Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer
- With built-in Wi-Fi for multi-platform control
- 16 Onyx+ callable microphone preamplifiers
- 16 Stereo linkable input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA / spectrograph
- 13 Output buses with 4-band PEQ + HPF / LPF
- 31 Band GEQ
- Comp / Limiter
- Alignment Delay and RTA / Spectrograph
- Built-in Wi-Fi network connection
- Full DSP
- Multitrack recording via 16x16 USB I/O
- Supports up to 20 separate devices simultaneously (with ability to assign permissions)
- Modern and vintage options for Comp / Gate and EQ
- 8 Fully assignable XLR outputs plus headphone output
- Master fader control app
- 99 Snapshots (scenes) can be saved per show - unlimited number of shows (also available offline)
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Stage-friendly "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Includes rack mounts, code for software download, Tracktion DAW and DAW Essentials plug-ins
- Compatible with iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows
- Suitable bags: Article no. 449675 and article no. 466438 (both not included)
Includes ProTools | First and Waveform:
- With extensive plugin bundles for professional recordings
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes - exclusively for Mackie - 23 plugins such as BBD Delay, the legendary 304 Bundle and Eleven Lite
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM contains 16 powerful plugins such as Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8 and Limiter
|Number of faders||0|
|DSP Input channels||16|
|Digital stagebox connection||No|
|integratated Player/Rec via USB/SD||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437177 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!