Lynx Studio Aurora(n) 16 USB
- 24-Bit / 192kHz AD/DA converter
- 192 KHz AES/EBU I/O
- Onboard microSD recorder for direct recording and playback
- Two audiophile headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- 1 IN & 3 OUT word clock with Lynx SynchroLock 2 technology
- Windows and OSX compatibility
- Sub-D25 connectors
- Sturdy, reinforced rack housing
- Design: 19" / 1 RU
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436216 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!