Little Labs Monotor
Audiophile headphone amplifier
- 2x 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm jack outputs
- Extensive mono monitoring capability
- Internal low noise linear voltage regulation
- Audiophile signal path with separate active stage per headphone output
- XLR / TRS combo input jacks in parallel with TRS jacks
- Mini AUX input for talkback communication or easy portable player hookup
- Stepped volume attenuator (with increment markings), with internal bypass for remote volume control capability
- Rack-mountable: up to 4 Little Labs devices can fit into a 1U space
- Includes power supply unit
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||No|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 391746 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!