LD Systems U506 HHC2
Dual UHF wireless system with 2 handsets with condenser alternating capsule (cardioid)
- Format: 19 "/ 1U
- True diversity receiver
- 96 Channels in 8 groups of 12 channels each
- Audio frequency range: 60 - 16,000 Hz
- Switchable transmission power: 2 mW, 10 mW, 30 mW
- Frequency scan in the receiver
- Automatic frequency scan with infrared transmission of the setting from the receiver to the transmitter
- Pilot tone
- Bright OLED display
- Transmitter operation with 2 AA batteries or rechargeable batteries
- Adjustable headphone output 6,3 mm
- Frequency band: 655 - 679 MHz
- XLR and jack output per channel
- XLR Jack Mix output
- Operation with 13.5 V DC power supply 1000 mA
- BNC antenna connections
- Incl. 4 AA batteries, antennas, antenna converter, case and power supply
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||2|
|Frequency||655 MHz – 679 MHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416182 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!