LD Systems Roadman 102 Headset
Active Battery-Powered Speaker
- Made from shock-resistant plastic for mobile applications
- Speaker components: 10" / 1"
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 115 dB
- Power: 100 W RMS
- Frequency response: 70 - 16,000 Hz
- Built-in battery (up to 5 hours battery life)
- CD/MP3 player with remote control
- USB/SD port and volume control
- 1x UHF PLL 16 CHN wireless receiver (frequency range: 863.00 - 865.0 MHz)
- Includes a pocket transmitter with condenser headset
- 2x Mic/Line combo input
- Speech/Music switch
- 1x XLR input
- 1x XLR line output
- RCA LR input and output
- Speaker jack outputs
- 2-Band equalizer (bass/treble)
- Switchable voice priority (talkover)
- DC input: 24-32 V / 4 A
- 100 - 240 V internal switched-mode power supply
- Integrated flange mount
- Output for optional slave box
- Dimensions: 355 x 610 x 315 mm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Available slot can house a second wireless microphone unit
- Wireless system - No license is required and no charges are incurred when used anywhere in Europe
- Suitable second receiver available under Article Nr 296083; suitable handheld transmitter available under Article Nr 297509 (both are are included, must be ordered separately)
- Suitable cover available under Article Nr 320485 and Article Nr 493423 (both are not included, must be ordered separately)
|Wireless Mic (Handheld/Head)||1x Headset|
|Optional Wireless Modul||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320444 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!